Monday, October 17, 2022

OBJECTION


 Yes Ken I saw your video.   We are happy you and Melina are doing things together.

Today I want to object that  the visit by the nurse to check on dads pill takiing.

I am doing an excellent job.

It is very upsetting for both me and dad when he starts choking..  He had a very bad time of  it on Saturday.  If this continues  we will have to have a plan.

This morning like every morning dad's pills have been put out in little egg cups ready to be taken at breakfast, lunch and supper.

Sometime in the past I started the blister pack before the last one was finished,

I will make sure I do the right ones on the right day.

I appreciate all the support we are getting from our family,  Especially Sandra

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, you can just object to me in person.
Just because you say you appreciate me you are not fooling anyone on who is pushing for support via a drop by visit daily for dads medication.
There are MANY things I regret in life, but getting you and dad help is not one of them.
Sandra
AKA the pushy one.

Steady-as-rain said...

Maybe you could ask the nurse about the choking problem? Not a minor thing at all.

I missed Hearbeat for the first time in about 10 years, I think. I fell asleep in the lazy-boy chair and slept right through it! Very tired from the moving work. But I think I will be prepared for Wednesday.

Donated two coats to the "Coats For Folks" drive here in Kamloops today. I wanted to keep them, as I like them both but ... I am downsizing in many ways. All for the good, in the long run - even in the shorter term there are benefits.

I am under 230 pounds for the first time in about 7 or 8 years. I think the inhaler helps with that.

Hope Dad talks to Beth-from-Ohio soon.

Love,

Rick

Ken Bennett said...

Canucks lose again!!
What is Dad choking on? Warm here, no rain today.