Tuesday, October 18, 2022

THE TRAVELLERS


                                                        Life has been good to me.


Fall used to be the best time for me to go travelling with dad.  I love driving on the winding roads through the hills and through the mountains.  So excited to spend time with our families.  We cannot do this anymore.  We enjoy the warm fireplace on cold mornings.  Dad is now up making his porridge. 

Now some of our children will be travelling.  Sandra on her way back east, stopping first to see Randy's

favorite aunt and then on to see the children.

Rick will be driving here to stay with Carol and Panteli and look after Haiti.

Carol and Panteli off to her healthy retreat and then off to her children.

Thankful that there are no restrictions now.

For me I am travelling on,  continuing  my journey  of faith.  

A little mystery in life is good.

Yes I still have questions but I do not need to know all the answers.  My faith is built on what I do Know.

It has been an amazing journey.  The presence of Jesus my friend and my companion.  He has helped me cope with disappointments and illness and lonely times.  I believe that my children will be on their own path of faith.  

There are times when I believe we all feel a presence watching over us.

His love is unconditional. How amazing is that.











2 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

I am glad you have your faith mom. Nice , warm and sunny here today. The grade 12 students have finished school for the year, only exams to go now. They had dress-up day yesterday, One girl surprised me as she walked d by dressed as a lion. That will be Matthew in four years, and Jasmine in five years. Jasmine has her first after-school detention today. She snuck into her friend's class and stayed until the teacher kicked her out.

Anonymous said...

Not able to get your new pictures on yet? These seem like old one?
Sandra