Saturday, October 1, 2022

CLEAN UP


 We have a huge tree in he side garden that is dying, at least one half is dying.  What a nice surprise to have Panteli and Sandra arrive early Sat. morning to cut them off and cut them up,  A very big job and they worked very hard.  Sandra you did a great job but I know you couldn't get some paper wprk done.

Many thanks to both of you.  It is now ready for Tavia to do her thing.

I go off for my walk knowing they will do a good job.

Meanwhile in the house dad has torn taken down all the shelves in my room to find a old letter he things is in an album some where.  What a mess.  

It will be a big job but we will not start it today.  I know it is annoying when you cannot find some thing

2 comments:

Sandra said...

It isn't a tree, just a butterfly bush, and we should really take it right out as it is too big for the space and clarified as an invasive species in BC.

Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

I took Jasmine to get a new school dress.Seems the size 12 was too big.She missed the first hour of school.We had breakfast out as we waited for the alterations shop to open. Nice day today ,21c.and sunny.
Ken