Wednesday, October 5, 2022

FOUND


                                Found this old picture.  Our family is not complete until Ken arrives.

Yesterday I spent hours looking for dad's wallet.  Why are thigs getting lost?  I was determined to find it.  And I did but not till dad moved his car out of the garage and it had fallen out and was under the car.

I like the parables Jesus told about finding things and of course the story of the sun who returns home after leaving to find a better life.  I love the picture of the father running to meet him.  A picture to reveal to us the love of God.  He carries us all in his heart with unconditional love.

Today another sunny fall day.  Very cold in the morning and then hot by noon and cooling off by four.

Spenser's cough seems worse so I will take him over to see the vet. to-morrow

Dad is digging stuff out about his family.  It seems he is finding some new relatives.

Right now my room is a mess as he has dumped out a lot of shelves.  He is looking for  a lost letter.  It will be amazing if it is found.!

I went to the bank yesterday to have my card re-activated, or get a new card.        The line up was unreal.

There were only two tellers working.  So now I have a card I cannot use and no money at all.  Dad gave me a little to pay the vet,

AI have a lovely picture of Tavia and the tree but it will not go on my blog.  It seems to go missing when I try to put it on.  I am sure Sandra will figure it out.  I will try once again.  

It seems to get lo


st in space.


3 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

No money? That seems odd.

I hope Spencer gets better.

I am working hard on the moving.

Love,

Rick

Sandra said...

Why would dad not just pay the vet with his card?

Ken Bennett said...

Unbelievable where you found Dad's wallet.