Monday, October 31, 2022

SOURCE

Feeling a little poorly.
I think it is cleaning up after more mouse poo,
Laura has been a good help.
She made lunch but I did not feel like eating it. 
Scripture scripture minds me the Lord is a source of strength in times when we need it.
WE find new hope when we pause and take time to go inward.to take time to take care of ourselves

Good to talk to Kenny and Carol and Penteli.  God to talk to Sandra who is home again.

Yesterday I meet Hilary on my walk  She looked very drained.  I learn the reason why is because she had been called on to do C,P.R. on a lady in the washroom who had over dose on fentenal..  No one else could help and she had been trained to do this,

She looked dead and it looked hopeless.  Hilary did her best to revive her until help arrived. Se was in tears as she shared the story,

I am reminded also that it is in uncomfortable situations that we trust in God's help.

Look inward and then upward to the source of our strength.

The grace of God.

 

3 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

same same here. Kids made it to school today that's a bonus.

Anonymous said...

there is just a heading, no body?
But truth is a good subject.
Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

Very difficult situation for your friend who had to do CPR. I am sure she was glad of a chance to talk to somebody about it.

Haiti seems to think going to the off-leash area is now pretty boring. She hasn't over-reacted yet with another dog. Although she did bark at an odd fellow (funny guy) while waiting for me outside Tim Hortons this morning.

Love,

Rick