Saturday, April 8, 2023

HERO'S


 Yesterday started out as cold and wet and gray.  This morning is the same.  I am hoping it will be sunny when I walk around the park wiyh Spenser.

Hero's are so important in our lives.  They speak the truth that we all need to hear and believe.

Two young men in the States spoke the truth that it is time to fight the lies that gun laws are wrong.  It is time to start saving and protecting the lives of the young and the old.

Jesus has been my hero all my life.  Believing in his wors of life and hope give me the courage to face the unknown future.

I woke up in the night having an awful dream,  I was being held by strong arms that came from behinf me and I couldnot move or breath.  I scremed and I woke myself up.

Fear is an awful emotion that robs us of hope and courage and strength.

Faith in Jesus has help me cope with many years of illness and disappointment.

I love to sing the song "He Lives" and feel the hope that inspires even death to lose it's power.

Yes we all face death but we can conquer the fear,

I love Easter that brings renewed hope and joy that fills our hearts and souls when we listen to news of more and more disasters,

Easter is a time for miracles.  The stoe has been rolled away and Jesus is alive.  His life lives on in the hearts of believers.

Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Did Dad tell you that I phoned and suggested we go to the United Church in Tsawwassen on Sunday at 10 am? The church is the same spot as it was 40 years ago. But more trees.

Love,

Rick

Ken Bennett said...

I got up early to watch the Masters golf, but it was postponed due to rain. Cold and wet here today. My stomach feels better today I may go to Melinas and have Easter lunch with the kids. How far did you get watching " The Chosen " on Netflix?

Happy Easter