Monday, April 17, 2023

KINDNESS


 A day filled with kindness after a night of pain in my jaw.  As soon as Sandra and Randy came over and saw my swollwn red face they said I needed to go to a clinic.  I did not feel like going as I was very tired but off we went.  We were treated with kindness but had to wait over three hours.  Much of this I spent in a room all by myself.

I dod have an infection but the doctor says it is from my eye.  Why did the pain start in the jaw and it felt like a toothache?  Started on meds. but still having pain.  

I was thinking about pain and suffering.Our lives seem to be shapped by our circomstances whether happy or painful  Suffering can challenge your faith in God.  It should not.  Jesus suffered and so will we.  Good can come out of suffering and hopefully make us kinder people,

It seems to be making me cranky and tired.

The funny thing happened at the doctors.  I was waiting in a room all by myself for about an hour.  I went out to the waiting room to get dad to join me.  He was not there but had gone out to the car.  A kind mind said he woiuld go and tell him.  He found him and waved at him but told me when he came back in he had not found him.

Maybe he did not know what I was saying,

1 comment:

Ken Bennett said...

Looks like a cool day there.Also a cool day here. Rocky ate an Opossum yesterday .....I tried to get it from him but he ran away. The Opossum was about 3 days dead, yuck !!! Jasmine has friends coming over . Melina and Matthew and I may go to a movie to give him a break from the girls. The kids are still on school holidays until next Monday.