Saturday, April 22, 2023

MEMORIES


 YES We drove down our old street and took a picture of the house we loved in for about 16 years.

My morning started out stressful  The toilet over flowed, the dog went to the bathroom on the l;iving room rug and I could not find what Sandra was looking for.

Things improved as we drove over to where we use to live.  Many happy memries there.  We hated to leave this big old house but it was getting to be too much for us.

The whole area has changed.  My friendship woth Jane and belonging to our church made for lots of fun times.

After we drove to Art Naps where dad shopped for blouses for the girls.  I also got a new warm sweater.

We came home and I cooked some salmon for a late lunch or early supper

We plan to drive to Tsawwassen on Sunday.

Home looking at old photos.  What a wonderful life we have had!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I emailed the dentist and they resent it so all done now.
Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

Yes, lots of good memories of this house. Like when Tyler rode down the driveway on a skateboard when he was 3 and hit his head on the grinder ...20 stitches later !!