Thursday, April 27, 2023

JUNK



Hillary gave me lots of books.  I have to give them away.  Let me know if you are interested.

Spenser and I will take a few at a time and put them in the little library.

Mainly I have been busy dragging junk out of the garage and the shed to put out for the spring clean up.  I was glad Rick came this morning to help me.  I wait all year for this time to put out our junk.  There is now room in the shed to walk in there.  I should have taken a picture before I started.  I like it when people pick up some of things before it is picked up.

I went to Bible study on Wed.  We were studying spiritual gifts and I have been busy watching D.V,D.'s on th gospels.  This is another thing I have been doing watching The Chosen.

We pray to understand and discover our spiritual gifts.  These are to help us help others not to make us superior in any way.  Some are wisdom. faith.discernment, speaking in tongues, etc.  I believe in God because  know I have faith and I know he told me to go to the right doctor who diasnosed me when many other doctors could not.   That was a difficult time.

There is always more to learn about the Bible and about the ways of Jesus.  Why did he tell his disciples not to tell about the healings he was doing.   Miracles.  It could have been because Jesus was very aware of his mission and the right time for his divinity to be revealed.

Jesus uses riddles and parrables and stories to reveal the truth. A truth that can be revealed to any one who truly seeks to know.

I can sleep in tomorrow knowing the junk has been removed.




1 comment:

Sandra said...

Glad you got some junk taken out.
Sandra