Wednesday, April 26, 2023

REAL


                                                         Life bloomig at the grave yard.  

Yesterday we had our first Tuesday supper with Carol and Panteli and Rick.   This will continue untio Carol leaves for Caligornia on June 5th.  We enjoyed the wonderful food and good conversation during and after supper.  We are an interesting group.  Next time we shouls let Carol and Pamteli get a few words in.

Dad wants everyone to know he is not a believer.  To me that is sad.  He prayed for me when I was so ill for so long.  His prayers were answered by the right doctor finding out what was wrong.

I know what I believe I have no doubts  I heard God speak to me.  I know his love surrounds us all.  My belief gives meaning and purpose to my life.

I agree with Ravi Zacharias who says "life is a search for the spiritual"

"Essence is farmore than belief."  The spirit deep within in our souls hungers for what is real and gives  life purpose.

"Essense is far moew than belief.  

It is belief based on the intrinisic value ofm the person.  This is the hunger of the spirit beyond mere sensory and belief components.

We want to avoid pain but we cannot.  Pleasure and pain are a part of our human journey.

The spiritual is found in relationships. stewardship and worship and faith.  It is a journey into the unknown.

I do not have to beleve in all religions but I do have to know what Jesus means to me.

1 comment:

Ken Bennett said...

Melina and Jasmine are both sick today. Melina has tested for COVID 3 times all negative. Two others in the family have COVID.