Thursday, October 14, 2021

DAILY

Spenser makes daily trips over to the neighbors house
and waits at the door for them to come out.
They can see him on their security camera.

Everything weth well for dad at the skin cancer doctor.
He had a big cut in his neck
where a red ugly sore was.

He likes the doctor and they have a good chat.

He came away in good spirits and had a T.V. dinner for lunch.
I think he would have gone out for fish and chips.
I am trying to help him to eat better.
He had another bad night last night.
It is trying for both of us. 

I had trouble keeping awake while sitting in the waiting room for over an hour.

Growing old is a challenge but I have decided to make it a spiritual challenge by being in touch with my feelings.  Every day can be a time to make it a quest for my inner soul.  We all have a journey to make from the ego to the authentic self.

I feel that I am where I am meant to be right now.



 

1 comment:

Steady-as-rain said...

I suppose Dad needs to be taking his enzymes regularly.

That is cute that Spenser has become a TV star!

I am busy at work.

Growing old is not easy. I agree.

Love

Rick