Saturday, October 2, 2021

OPEN

I love the colors of fall.
I am reminded that in a;; stages of life there are ways we can bloom.
"Keep your eyes open, your heart open, and your mind open"
We realize that we will always have questions.

Yes I am slowing down but that does not mean there will not be more challenges and more opportunities to be a blessing to others.

Both Spenser and I are thankful it is not raining today.
We will walk to the park and have a ride home with dad.

She is like a breath of fresh air.
She walks the dog if I do not feel up to it.
She makes delicious chicken soup.
She is helping us to adjust to changes.
She is a good listener.
She cleans up inside and outside.
Her name is Lorna.

Dad went shopping yesterday and enjoyed surprising me with things I did not even know we needed.
Meaningful memories that have taught us what is important in life and to be open to the unknown.

Yes we were surprised on our visit to Alberta to be attending a wedding.






 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

It is nice that she likes to clean up outside.

Sandra