Sunday, October 24, 2021

LIGHT

I wake up early as usual but the morning is dark and cold.
Yes I am tempted to go back to bad.
I write in my journal instead.

This week was another painful lesson.
If I am feeling exhausted I try to go for a long walk.  

I need to accept my human limitations
and learn to wait for light and for energy,

Sunday is a good day to renew and refresh my faith.
To strive not for perfection but to be kind and caring.
Religion should not be about a set of rules
but an awareness of my inner poverty
the darkness of doubt and worry. 

No matter who you are or what you believe we all struggle with a sense of unworthiness at times.
Where does our inspiration to face the day come from?
I do miss going to church.
I miss connecting to others.
I think the most important part of my dream was the stream of people coming to help.

Yesterday was a good day.
Had a good talk to Rick.
A walk with Spenser And Sandra.
Enjoying the fresh baked cookies Carol brought.

Being aware of the spiritual which brings light into the heart and soul of life.

I need to fall in love with life again!

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I am wondering about inspiration and motivation my self these days. Feeling very blah and not motivated to do much.

Yes, you would be better served by falling in love with life rather than with the sidewalk : )

Sandra