Wednesday, October 20, 2021

VISITERS

The sun did visit us for a few hours.

Our friend Cathy also dropped in.
Wonderful to see her.

Spenser followed me into the room and went right over to see Cathy.
He sat right beside her.
He was sad to see her go.
He is a little character.
He was not happy to go on our early morning walk in the rain.
I opened the door and he looks at me like wondering if I am crazy.

We let him come with us to Staples.
We are getting our Coved passports laminated.
with the drivers license on one side and it on the other.
So much easier than trying to find it on our cell phone.
The young girl was so helpful
she made it easy.

"But life is not always easy 
We would become weak and inefficient
if we did not face some challenges."

It was so good to have a visit with Cathy.
Friends give our lives meaning and happiness.



 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Sorry I intruded on your visitor, seems like I am doing that a lot lately!

Oh, that reminds me I need to send dad something.

I did not get my walk in at work, every time I looked over my shoulder it looked rainy so it was a nice surprise to be able to go with Randy when I got home and there was no rain.

Another surprise, Max, Mandi's son, has just decided it is time for him to talk. He started using words finally and I am sure his vocabulary will grow quickly.

Sandra