Wednesday, October 6, 2021

KEEP TRYING

 


 


 

I have tried for three days to find these pictures.  The middle one went on by mistake but if I tried to remove it it will all disappear.

Yes we had a wonderful time meeting Alba.  She is so bright and interested in us all.  Carol is having a wonderful time help look after the baby.
 The living room is transformed with baby playpens and jumper things etc.
When we left Carol and Hamlet had her plashing and kicking in the baby bath tub.
I have a picture but it is lost for now.

Yesterday I was on the computer and then dad and I went out for hamburgers at the "Five Guys."
My was a lettuce wrap.  We found having to wait and stand to order and then it came in a brown bag.  It said for take-out.  We may have asked for the wrong thing.  We would not go again.  It was not a cheerful place and the girls were nice and polite but not chatty.

Recognizing grace that comes with trial and error is a blessing that renews the hope that dreams can come true and life can have transforming moments,

After we went shopping and dad keeps seeing more things to buy while I am not thinking ahead.  
I am trying to plan what Laura should cook.  I ended up with chicken breasts.

1 comment:

Ken Bennett said...

sounds like fun times with Alba visiting. With luck, our lockdown should end in a couple of weeks.
Ken