Tuesday, October 26, 2021

JOLLY



                                                Dad says I am not that "jolly" in my writings.

                                 That may be true.  But I enjoy a good laugh especially with friends and with dad.

                                  Thelma Inskter phoned yesterday and my friend Mary phoned to day.  We all have a lot in common so we laugh about the silly things we do or forget to do.  I do worry about dad and want the doctor to do the right things for him

 I phone my brother and he reminds me how important it is to have faith.  Something we all need at this time with so many worries about the virus.  We even laugh and enjoy our phone visit.

 I ask at the pharmacy and we have to book an appointment for the flu shot.  Plan to do that to-morrow.

Our T.V. turner is not working so we will be up-stairs watching some thing.  Dad can sit on his computer chair and I am on the bed.  I know we will both fall asleep just watching.

I do enjoy my morning walk even though my hip complains after.

I am looking forward to a jolly get together with the girls from church to-morrow. 

My friend Joan is picking me up at 12:20.  We take our own lunch and have coffee and tea.

I hope my red bloody eyes look better.

"You cannot plan joy.  Happiness comes from a deep place within us."  It can be exhilarating and freeing.  We can learn to laugh at our mistakes and find joy in simple moments.


                                             

    


                                                 


\


2 comments:

Sandra said...

And what about the blister pack, did you ask the pharmacy?

Shandel said...

Lovely for you to get together with the friends from church.