Saturday, October 30, 2021

THOUGHTFUL

I enjoy the early morning calm as I read positive words and write in my journal.
'LIFE     is this simple.  We are living in a world that is absolute transparent and the divine is shining through it all the time.  It is true."
Thomas Merton.

"The real voyage of discovery is not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes." -Proust

Cold and clear this morning as Spenser and I start out our walk.  The sunshine on the colorful leaves and the crunch of my footsteps on the path bring beauty and awe and awareness to my day.
I take time to pray for the family one by one.

We enjoyed the drive into Carol and Penteli's with Sandra and Randy's  yesterday.
Carol was working late so Penteli made roasted vegetables , chicken and rice,  A very healthy meal. One of our favorites.

I am thankful we are not afraid to meet and enjoy tis time together.

Hopefully we will one day not even have to wear masks when we enter buildings.  I am finally learning to carry one in my pocket and in my purse. 

 We want to be free to say a wholehearted Yes to life and enjoy days of sunshine and laughter.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Yes, it is good that people in our lives have made the effort to get vaccinated so we can see each other.

Such a perfect day today, I did some work in the yard but not before making me self do the house work first.

Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

I ventured to the shops to get a haircut yesterday!! What a hassle, showing vaccine passport thing. Hundreds of people at the mall..ugh just not used to people. Nice and sunny but cool today for Halloween.I don't expect any trick-or-treaters.
Nonna is back at our house . She has no power. We had a massive storm on Friday. winds over 110kph. Trees have fallen and damaged her fence. Lucky her neighbor helps her out.
I better go buy some candy just in case some kids come ( ill go after the Canucks game )
Ken