Friday, October 22, 2021

IMPROVEMENT

Can you see the Gnome?
We have several of them hidden in our grass.

I need to improve my posture.

I need to focus on what is good in my life
and in my relationships/

We all struggle with the negative voice 
which can shut the positive.

Dad was surprised to get a call from a mental health unit.
He let them know his memory is good.

This call set off unhealthy conversation.
We need to be free from our past mistakes.
We all have said things we regret.

Human brokenness is a part of life.
We cannot avoid pain and worry.
We are so fortunate to make our own choices and to overcome our mistakes.
We have the word of scripture that promises a new heart and a new spirit.  Ezekiel.. 36.

We drove over to see Panteli and Carol and Haiti.
We left with happy hearts and full tummies.

WE were happy the pills arrived at the drugstore. 
Hopefully if we takes then regularly he will improve.
He also needs to eat healthy meals and get enough rest.
Emotions can be soul be crippling or soul restoring

God's love redeems and forgives and heals. 



 

3 comments:

Catherine G said...

"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you: and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh."
Ezekiel 36:26 NASB

Good news for me today. Thank you, Beth.

Shandel said...

I always feel better when we eat cleaner healthier meals. It is a challenge though for sure. Its so much fun to eat out or order in. Freeing ourselves from our past is important, i agree.

Shandel said...

PS i see the gnome. :) i have one in my garden too! a tiny one in a succulent glass planter.