Friday, January 21, 2022

A STUMBLE

Never let a stumble on the road be the end of the journey.

So happy Carol does not need any treatment at this time.
So Sunday she will be flying down to to Kim and Hamlet and Alba.

Happy birthday to Hamlet. 
We are happy that you are you.

Happiness is a beautiful thing.
Enjoy every moment of it.

One worry is over but before you know it, another one pops up.
I am thankful dad and I have each other to love and to encourage each other.

Many people stumble over religion because they want scientific assurance.  I believe faith is a gift we can all receive.  It takes us beyond the reality of the known into the reality of the unknown.  Faith has enriched my life in many ways and experiences.  My faith comes from scripture and especially the words of Jesus. Faith is trusting God's love is real and powerful.

It is warm and sunny today.  There is no snow left except the huge hills at the parking lot.

Sandra is picking dad and I up and driving us over to Carol and Panteli's.
We are looking forward to our visit.
Dad can drive but getting a ride is great too.

Now I will take Spenser out as our friend will not be walking him at 5.. 

 

1 comment:

Steady-as-rain said...

Speaking of stumbles, I have been dropping things and knocking them over. Very annoying.

Hope you are careful in walking Spenser.

I am too busy at work, but at least they keep paying me.

When is Shawna's baby due?

Love,

Rick