Thursday, January 20, 2022

BEGINNERS

New life is beginning to appear in the garden.
I am happy to begin to write on my blog again.
Sandra dropped by to help.
Yes I do not know much about computers.
I do not know why you have to sign it twice.
But I am now signed in!

To be honest it is a little hard to begin again after the break I have had.

We are encourage in scripture to enjoy life.  That is n Corinthians.

I was brought up to think the main purpose in life is to achieve success by working hard.

There is a story about a busy bee saying to the flower why it was not busy doing any thing.

The flower answered that is was busy just being beautiful.

I think it is good to stop and enjoy the beasty that is all around us.  The beauty of nature and the beauty in family and friends.  The beauty of laughter.  The inner beauty we all have.

This is a life long process that begins new each day.
It begins with humility and honesty.
It begins with thankfulness.

2 comments:

Catherine G said...

Thank you, Beth. Very true words, and very timely for me

Sandra said...

I have daffodils already peeking out. I am always happy to have January over and done with, spring seems so close once it is February.