Thursday, January 6, 2022

MIXED

I am trying to be positive!
I pray and I meditate and I read,
I believe that there is an amazing spiritual dimension to our heart and soul.
Prayer helps me to find comfort and strength,

I believe we are responsible for what we choose to believe,
I am finding it is taking a long time to know myself\sd I really am
not how others think I am,
We all have a story to tell and sometimes we can share it
other times we can keep it to ourselves.

I believe I have been created in the image of God even I do not understand what that means.
There is a divine energy that at times I feel or sometimes I dream about beauty and light
that awakens me with a peaceful spirit,

Today dad took Spenser for a sort walk,
We have a name of a dog walker is we cannot do it,
Tonight the dog walker came and took him for a long walk,
The two dogs look happy as they walk down the path together,

We did not go out at all,

"So when life is sweet  say thank you and grow,
When life is a bitter disappointment say thank you and grow."
-Shauna Niequest

I find most days there is a bit of both,
 

 

2 comments:

Catherine G said...

Amen. thank you for your thoughts, Beth. They are strength and encouragement for all of us.

Shandel said...

That is good you can have someone walk Spencer. I am glad he loves it. Daisy loves going for walks even in the very cold snow blowing weather.