Monday, January 31, 2022

DECISIONS

 


                                                    A sunny day.

                                                     A good day for Panteli to a drive me to the hearing aid office.

                                                      After talking things over I decided to keep the ones I had in and

                                                     have them turned up a bit higher.  He also gave me a box of batteries

                                                    as I had used up the few I had.

                                                    I go back in two weeks.  I can change my mind.

                                                            I have two months to decide.

                                                   I am hearing better now but now the T'V' is too loud.

                                                  Dad is watching the hockey game and I am up stairs.

                                                           "Know yourself to better your self."


                                           Life is full of  wonder. Everyone is unique.  We. make decisions every day'

                                       We can choose what to believe and who to believe.  Some days I feel to old to                                           cut the mustard. Other days I feel young again. Every day is different and we                                          start each day free to make decisions.

2 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Thanks to Panteli for taking you to the ear doctor office.

Hopefully you can get the TV volume sorted out.

Shawna is a bit of a marvel, I must say.

Alba wasn't the baby of the family for too long.

Love,

Rick

Sandra said...

I guess dad has to start wearing his hearing aids.

Sandra