Saturday, January 1, 2022

VERY THANKFUL FOR THE COMMENTS

Usually happy to have another quiet morning
but not this morning I am feeling a little sad,
Worried about those who are not well,

Rick, 
Ken.
Carol
Dad,

Have not hear from Leah and Craig,

Missing our special relationship,

Also thinking about Tasha and Justice,

Both have stressful Jobs,

Spenser is now awake and coming to be with me!
We will go for a wake over to the Safeway

Looking forward to a visit from Carol and Panteli!


                                                
 

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Happy New Year Mom and Dad.

I was feeling more than sad. Very hard to get my self out of my black mood, every time I looked at the clock I could just thing about where we would be, at the airport, in the air, picking up a rental car, arriving at Mary's.

Maybe I should have had a cold shower like Kenny mentioned.

I hope the sidewalks are not too bad for you.

Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

Happy New Years Mom and Dad. Feeling ok, still waiting on my Covid results. Jasmine was not well last night.
Ken

Steady-as-rain said...

Happy New Year!