Saturday, January 15, 2022

SURPRISED

W
WOW
                                                                           WHAT A SURPTISE

                                                           Sandra arrives with a big box under her arms

.                                                             and it is a new computer for me.

                                                              I am excited and amazed

                                                                        I am concerned about learning a new key board,

                                                              I am making a lot of mistakes,

                                                      it is good to learn something new,


Thank you Sandra,  I can now check my e mail,

I am a slow learner,

We are having lunch with Carol and Pentali and Ben tomorrow,

Always fun to see our grandchildren.

3 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Well, how nice of Sandra! I hope you get use to it soon.

Love,

Rick

Sandra said...

All this learning will keep your brain sharp. A new keyboard is always the worst part .

Ken Bennett said...

I hope you bought mom an Apple computer!
No birthday cards yet, but I m sure they will arrive. Got Ricks Christmas card last week!
Very hot today. sort of a creeping heat, like it was misting this morning, then cleared up and went to 32c.
Ken