Tuesday, January 18, 2022

COURAGE


 Nothing worked because  the mouse did not work, I could not get on my blog to write on it.

Dad tried to fix the mouse and I tried to get on my blog,

It was frustrating day,  

We did take Spenser to get a hair cut,

I had been putting it off.

I seem to be good at that, putting things off,

I have been meaning to phone some friends and  was so pleased to have a call from Cathy and Joan.

Two very dear friends.

They both have been an example of courage and strength and faith.

"Courage is very important.

It is like a muscle.  It is strengthened by use."  Ruth Corden

I woke up this morning and prayed for help.  I did not expect an answer without making an effort.

The mouse started working.

I had trouble getting on my blog but I finally succeeded. 

I have found that it takes courage to keep going when you have failed many many times.

"With a new day comes new strength and new thoughts and renewed courage.  " E. R.

Be Brave!  Try one more time. 

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh, and did you take your laptop downstairs, you can always use that if you get stuck.

Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

How's it going with the new computer? I guess all the snows gone? Still hot here in Melbourne.
Ken