Monday, January 10, 2022

WONERING,

 

Nice to have some sunshine yesterday,u
Laura walked Spenser this morning,   Phone a lady abut Tuesday,
Left a message,
I really miss going for my walk in the morning
but I do not want to worry any one.

Carol is going to the hearing man with me to-day,
We will have a visit with Carol and Panteli after,

Did any birthday cards arrive in Australia?
I get confused if it is today or to-morrow,,

Life is a challenge for us all but it is harder when you get old,

We try to do our best but we can be forgetful,
That does not mean we do not Care.

Life is good when we continue to wonder!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I would hope that you are not walking because you realize the risk is too high right now, not just because you have been told not to.

The challenge is there for all of us, I am dealing with things I never thought I would have to. Unfortualy with on the job training I am probably falling short in many things.

Kittens leave today, kept us up a lot last night as they are so big when they stretch out they take up half the bed!

Sandra