Wednesday, January 5, 2022

I AM BACK

Snow and cold are back,
More snow to-night,


The power is back on and so is the Y5.

Sorry Ken we did not phone on your birthday,
It would not be fun when you are feeling miserable and so is everyone.
Our power was out and dad and I are feeling old,
Thankful the lights in the kitchen working so we could cook
and read 
It felt like we were in a "Cone of silence."

We have enjoyed receiving cards and phone calls and visits.
It is hard to type when you are dizzy,
Just a few more days of my bladder medication.

Carol drove here to take me to the hearing msn,
A very friendly office.

I need to leave my hearing aids in all day,  Yuck,
Do not laugh you will be having your own experiences soon,

Dad has started watching a T.V, show so I will join him now.

Sandra has arranged for some one to walk Spenser in the morning.
Hard walking very cold and very icy.

We are trying to stay happy and warm and sane,

Lots happiness.

Enjoy what you can right now in this moment of time,




 

2 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Warm and sane is a good way to be.

I am glad somebody will be working Spenser.

I went to the grocery store today for the first time today in a quite a while. I was running out of a few things and with the big snow storm coming tonight I thought it would be a good time to do it.

I am struggling to keep working. Getting by so far. My head starts to get hot and feel like its wet when I get too busy.

Love,

Rick

Ken Bennett said...

Hi, got my covid results back today(7th Jan ) I was positive and need to quarantine until the 6th of Jan. I have taken a rapid test and now I am negative. You guys stay inside and keep warm.
Ken