Friday, January 7, 2022

GRACE

God's gift of Grace comes to us like an unopened Gift.
It waits to be opened,
It is a miracle,
Pure unconditional


We do not hear unless we put the sea shell to our ears and listen.
God speaks when we stop listening to our own thoughts.
Not to what others may say or believe about us
It is a soft whisper,
For my ears alone to hear!
Not with human words,

I cannot see into the future and maybe that is just as well,
I know God can.
We do no expect to see him with our bodily eyes.
because it is only by the  His Spirit,
We will go together,
He has been with me in the past and I know he will be with me as I journey onward,

I appreciate  the help
dad has been giving me,
We are both very tired but if we both can do things together that is ggreat.

I am finding getting old tough,

In the past I have gone through hard times.

I have found they will gat better or I have to learn to live with it,

I believe it is import to live by faith,

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I guess it is good to have things to believe in.

Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

I am glad Dad has been helping.

I think the dog-walker idea is a wonderful idea, particularly when it is icy and snowy. And it looks like this might be a long and stormy winter.

I have a Zoom call with the mining engineers in Australia on Sunday afternoon, which is Monday morning in Australia. This is because there is something in their report I really need them to fix before the Canadian Monday.

I am struggling on.

Love,

Rick


Ken Bennett said...

very warm here.Jasmines last day of quarantine. ken