Sunday, January 16, 2022

REFLECTIONS ON FAMILY AND FAITH


 FAMILY

I am writing on the computer Sandra has installed for me,  I have had a difficult time finding my blog,

I think maybe the fog that we drove in to reach the 

dining place has seeped into my brain,

Penteli drove us into Van, to meet Ben for brunch,

It was a lively fun time finding out all that Ben is doing and will be doing.

It was also a celebration of Carol and Paneli's wedding anniversary,

The love we share in our family is very precious to me,

FAITH

It is through reading the words of scripture, with the eyes of faith, that we find values to live by,

We carry in our hearts and souls the very presence of the Holy Spirit who teaches and guides us deeper into the meaning of life.

As a follower of Jesus I am finding hope that shines on my path.  There are many paths and we follow what inspires us to value all life and to support and have compassion for the poor and the sick.

I have written another blog called Adventure that is more spiritual.


2 comments:

Sandra said...

I guess I need to set your computer so it is easier for you.

Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

Jasmine's birthday party is tomorrow. Delayed a week due to Covid. We are taking 7 kids to the water park tomorrow. We do it every year for Jasmines birthday, it's tradition now. I hope you guys are feeling ok. No signs of Covid there?
ken