Monday, January 24, 2022

NORMAL


Normal?
Stay home and stay safe!

If we listen to the news we are vulnerable to catch this virus.

I wave at people passing by.

I wear my mask as we have a quick visit to the store.

If Laura is here we can send her.

Our relationships are being tested as we spend so much time together.
Others say the same thing.

Today we were delighted and Pleased to get Christmas cards from Lucas and Ranu.
I always love to get some thing in the mail besides bills and requests for money.
That still is the same.

It is a stressful time that can be draining..

"The personalities we are born with make a huge difference in how we process life."
Even in normal times some of my friends have developed panic attack.
They are staying home and not allowing visitors.

Having any little visit can be so important to our mental health.

"Negative thoughts can be addicting"

Will this ever end.
Will life ever be normal?

 

 

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I think a new normal is likely going to happen with masks being part of life more often.

I dont think listening to the news makes you catch the virus : )

Sandra

Catherine G said...

Thank you, Beth