Tuesday, September 23, 2008

THE FUTURE

Larry was struggling to get out his hockey bag from the crawl space and he came across the photo album of his Aunt Edna. Included where pictures of his Uncle Clillford and Uncle Wilfred who both dies in the war. Clillford's plane went missing over Newfoundland and Willford died of injuries.

What a great sadness for the rest of the family, especially the younger brother Walter, Edna and his mother.

We all have great dreams for our children even when they are tiny. We hope they will have better lives and longer lives than we do. My dream is that my faith will be planted in their hearts and bring joy to them as it has done for me.

Rick dreams of making things better for the native community who he is working for.

Carol dreams of new adventures maybe in other countries.

Sandra dreams of her lap full of grandchildren.

Ken dreams of a home for him and Melina.

The grandchildren all have their dreams and grandpa and I love to hear about them all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a dream last night that Stephen and Shawna had a baby, I think that is my second baby dream this month. Some one must not be telling me something.

Anonymous said...

What? Why are you looking at me?

Rick