Wednesday, September 3, 2008

MORE JOY! ! !

This getting healthy is exhausting; but I was please to read in the paper joy in your life can add years to your longevity. [the spell checker says that is the right spelling but it looks funny.]
Going to bed with a bag of frozen peas did me the most good. And if I got too cold all I had to do is snuggle up to Larry. Lucky him!

The good book does say a merry heart is good medicine.

Carol has asked for some help painting their house after finally choosing a color. It is a paint and party birthday party. I helped Larry's mom paint her house and she was not too happy about it I found out years later.

Also picked up a magazine with "124 secrets to a Happier, Healthier Life". So it does not matter if your hair is not curly, but I wish it were; or your figure just right, and who is to say what is just right.

Larry is off to the dentist and I am so happy it is not me.

The travellers have all returned; Mary visited her dad in Edmonron, Sandra and Randy continue to help pick out furniture for Stephen and Shawna.

Rick is back but still being mysterious. With a family like mine there is always lots of fun!

No comments: