Thursday, September 25, 2008

THINGS ARE GETTING BACK TO NORMAL, ALMOST!

Linda and Chris were asking who was the latest baby picture. That cute little guy is Matthew, Melina and Ken's baby. We are missing comments from down-under but I know they are busy. The picture of me in the hat was taken by Theresa when she came to visit with Ben and Morgan last Friday.

Yes Rick, Kim is back from tree planting! Kim is coming over every Tues. night because she has a pottery class in Surrey. We get a nice visit with her in the morning.

Larry and I took the clothes to Oak Ave. United to be given to the children. Lots of moms and tots there. Had a visit with my friends at the Food bank and I may start back. I am doing my visiting at the Nursing Home and Colebrook Bible study has started and our home group is also meeting here again. Our non-religious religious book club went all summer meeting casually.

Larry has his good days but other days are a challenge. Yes, we know we are getting older.
The stairs seem to be harder for both of us to climb at night!

Heard about a new web site http://www.cancerfungus.com/ which we are checking out. I am still having some neck and back pain which tells me to slow down because rest does help.

I can't say I miss the Late Night Life because I have never been too good at that.

The world situation seems to be getting pretty bad so we may all be having to change our life-styles. But we all take it a day at a time and our thankful for all that we have.

Good news! Carol and Panteli have fineshed painting their house! Michael Jonh and Mary are planning Thanksgiving dinner. Sandra keeps adding things to her suitcase even though she wants to travel light. Maybe Rick could help her.

No news from Stephen, Shawna, Oliver, Leah and Bobby and Cameron. But I am not getting much news from face book now that it has changed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of challanges, I now have finger number 2 with arthritis. So, it is not just you and dad getting older, we are all getting dragged along on this aging stuff too, you guys are just leading the way. Oh, and I dont unpack at all, I just throw another thing or two in to my suitcase every week.