Thursday, September 18, 2008

OLD AND STUPID

I know that an any age we can feel old and stupid.

Last week it was daily. I missed lunch with my friends in White Rock because I couldn't find the house. I left the map at home [I hate maps they just confuse me and make me feel dumber.] I was late starting and it had been a tiring morning seeing three doctors at the cancer clinic with Larry. I seem to need the afternoon nap.

Thankfully I have understanding friends and family.

I was also thinking this blog is stupid but if I am having fun why not?

I know there are amazing people in their 80's and 90's so I guess there is hope for us all if we live long enough.

Believe it or not the first time I did this the computer rejected it and it disappeared.
But no computer is going to get the best of me I am not that dumb! Or am I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the answer is no! you are an amazing lady Gramma, I miss you, and look forward to seeing you soon.