Saturday, September 20, 2008

WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS?




Sandra dropped in to see us and ask us this question. "What are your plans?"

"Well, today I said I am going to the walk in clinic to wait patiently to renew our perscriptiom for the stomack pills that both dad and I take.

Then Theresa is coming with Ben and Morgan for a visit .

No your future plans?

I have decided to become more involved with the United Church women not as a baker but sharing my journey of faith.

I will continue to visit in the nursing home.

I will help take and give clothing away at the free store at Oak Ave. United.

I will attend my Bible studies and have meetings in our home.

We will continue to attend the Panorama Community Church.

I will walk each day and try to take more afternoon naps.

I will enjoy family and friends.
I will not be giving Christmas gifts because our family is so big and so far apart.

If I do not feel like cookimg we will eat out!

I will do what I can to keep healthy even if it means going to the doctor.

I will pray for you all especially as you come to mind or I have a dream about you.
I will be thankful for God's presence in my life and the love that my family surrounds me with!
"no, I mean your looong term plans"

If anything happened to dad I would not want to live in the house. I do not know where I would move but not in with family. Depending on my health I would like to be where there are activities
and good meals, near family and friends.

Eat drink and
be merry and be thankfull

No comments: