Friday, September 26, 2008

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

I spent all morning waiting to get into see the doctor in the clinic; but was not surprised to hear that the nail showed a fungus infection. I am so thankful for Larry [dad] who made me go to Kay Kennedy and for her wisdom. Now, this doctor does not think it is the root of my pain but I will be taking the meds. and the proof will be in the pudding, or something like that.

Dad had a visit with the dentist in town and all went well. Very friendly bunch of guys.

Tomorrow is back and hip x-ray and then off to Chilliwack to see our favorite scoccer player Ben. Carol is picking us up.

Dad has ordered me to rest now as I am having pain so being the obedient wife I am I will now rest.

I feel very hopeful which is good because I was thinking I was a little crazy having pain when there seemed to be no reason. Life is good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good detective work grandma!

I dont think you are allowed to not see a doctor when you are in pain, especially when you consistantly tell others to go to the doctor!!! No way!!!

Theresa