Saturday, September 7, 2019

HEARTS

Spencer has captured our hearts from the first time we saw this little guy behind the wired door looking very sad and lonely.  We know that our lives will change as we become responsible for his care and his need to be in a safe home with lots of love.

We are starting on a  richly rewarding  journey as we get to know each other.

We will take him to the pet store to purchase a bed for him.

I will take him for little walks over to the park.

We stopped on the way home to go the the grocery store.  I was touched by the kindness of a stranger who took my basket from me and carried it to the check-out and then carried the bags to the car.  So many kind hearted people around.

We went to visit our friend Vera and when we first arrive she too looked sad and lonely.  When she saw us she looked up and smiled and her smile touched our hearts.  I know what it is like to be unable to walk and to be pushed in a wheel chair.  I am so thankful that I can do my daily walking again.

Looking forward to having fun at Opelia's party  and visiting with her family.

My morning stars with prayer as usual.  This is a heart to heart experience of love that is unconditional.  I think it of it just like the plants in my garden that look wilting flowers but I can see them change and respond to the water that I am pouring on them.

I respond to the love that God is poring out on all of us.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Hm, no post yet, does that mean Spencer kept you busy?

The golfing went well I think and everyone seemed to have had a good time.

Sandra