Tuesday, September 17, 2019

OLD

                                          A heavy morning rain.  I went for my walk alone,
Spencer did not want to wake up which worried me.  Thank goodness we had the vet appointment.
She thought he looked very good so that was reassuring.  It is hard when a dog or a child cannot tell you if something is wrong.

I think he was just feeling old.  Something like me and dad or should I say dad and I?

Carol invited us again but dad was worried about his stomach and did not feel up to driving in the rain.

We will go to the Health Food store to-morrow and find out about magnesium.

Embracing life means making an effort to keep on trusting that the sun will shine again and we do not need to worry about getting old as it happens to all of us. 
As long as we can do our best to do the important things in life and keep smiling!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

It was a funny day for weather, seemed like every time I looked out the window at work it had changed. We snuck out for a walk when it looked like it had stopped but it was actually just very light.

I hope dad and Spencer are feeling better today.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Yes Sandra I do too.

I think we are changing and we will not be driving
in the dark and cold anymore.

We love to be invited.

Love mom

beth bennett said...

Yes we all want to be together for special occassions.

Driving at night and in the rain is more difficult.

Love mom