Tuesday, September 3, 2019

SISTERS


A pail and a hose makes for good simple fun.

rick and I were a little nervous about this.
Mommy catches her.

                                                  A very peasant day with our family.   

Today we have been waiting by the phone to hear if we can adopt the little dog.  He certainly likes us.  But are we too old?  Waiting is hard to do but we are still hopeful.  Dad went for his bike ride while I maned the phone.  We answered all calls not sure who they were but none was the one we expected.  It seemed like along day for me.

Sandra will visit the Shelter on her lunch break to-morrow and maybe find out what is happening.

To-morrow is a busy day for me.  It will be the last U.C.W. meeting at Colebrook Church and Jane will be coming from the North Shore to attend.  She was a faithful member for many years.  We have all become as close as sisters in many ways.  We are going out for lunch after wards.

We have all become as close as sisters in many ways, a feeling of sadness because we know it will be hard to keep in touch.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Yes, a very disapointing day. I hate waiting.
I will see if I can get things moving today.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Thank you SandraLove mom

Steady-as-rain said...

Yes, I worried that Ophelia might jostle Astrid and that Astrid would fall, not into the water, but onto the concrete pool deck. It is funny how little disaster movies run through your mind when you see kids start to goof around.

Hopefully you have the little dog now. Maybe he will scare away the mice!

My back continues to bother me at night. Chiropractor says I should get an x-ray. Also, he says the birthmark on my middle back might be skin cancer, so I will have to get that checked out.

Love,

Rick