Thursday, September 12, 2019

QUESTIONS

There is no question that Spence loves his walk and loves to meet other dogs.  I enjoy walking him but last night after Bible study I was too tired so I asked the young girl Cloe across the street if she would like to walk him.  She walks with her friend who has a little bull-dog.  I guess I could offer to pay her.  I forgot to give her a dogie bag but she knew where to find them.  Her mom Amie walked with her so I think she would not be allowed to walk alone.

A Good thing for a mother and daughter to do to ether.  She walks her to school every day.  Either her or another mother.

I know people question the value of going to church.  Our church is full of caring people and I have made good friends there.  There is a special atmosphere that to me feels like it is a safe place to be and I feel very loved.

My church has more questions than answers so I have to keep thinking.

I have been blessed to have the support of my family, my friends and my community.


At our study group our answers can all be so different.  We have heard the same sermons and met together for years but we still have different opinions.  Sometimes that causes clicks to form so that is not good.  There have been issues but it is a time to respect the opinions of others.

Our lives are lived on different levels.  We have the experiences of our own story and we develop our faith through asking questions and seeking honest answers.

It is all about the movement of the spirit that can awaken us to a higher power that knows the answers that we have not figured out yet.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I am sure Spencer would be fine with just going pee out the back, has he found a spot there yet?

Our flights are booked to go to Ontario at Halloween. The PI in hot on the trail of Doug so fingers crossed we have news soon.

Randy will have the second coat on our end tables today, it will be nice to start moving that furniture out of the garage. I like to be able to park in there once it gets frosty overnight.

Sandra

PS, I think of my self as Spencers health advocate, after all, you have enough to keep track of with your own appointments.

larry bennett said...

We just came back from the Vet - we have an appointment to get Spencers ears checked on friday I think.
Got him a new little colar with a tag and his name and number on it.

He is doing very well - not barking so much

DAD