Monday, September 9, 2019

NOISE

                                   A heavy rain made a lot of noise in the early morning.

                                    Dad is complaining I am turning up the T.V.too loud.
                                       His hearing must be better than mine.
                                         But if I put mine in the T.v. is too loud for me.
                                     I am thankful most of our problems are small.

Aneta came by to say good-bye as she is moving into town to-morrow.  We volunteered to look after Lucy her dog but another family is going to do that for her.  A stressful day for her and for Lucy.  We will miss both of them.

I have found most dog walkers are friendly and now with Spencer I am making new friends.  I ended up taking three walks today.  A short one with Spencer and then my longer one and then another one with Spencer.

We left the T.V. on when we went out today and he was happier.

Noise can be a distraction especially when I am try to quiet my brain but it is also good to be able to hear the sounds of life all around us.

We did not have supper with Carol and the gang as dad did not feel up to going.  He had plans to ride his bike but he procrastinated until it was too late.

God is the presence I need to hear as the source of all goodness and strength and stop listening to myself!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Dad seems to be having a streak of tummy upsets, that is too bad.

My kittens might be turning the corner, they did a test and they intestinal flora is gone from all the anti bionics so taking something to build that back up. They have certainly been pooping more!

Has dad had a chance to walk Spencer yet?

Have you taken his file over to Sunshine Hills yet and made the appointment?

Sandra

beth bennett said...

I think dad needs to be built up.

He took Spencer for a walk this evenning.

He had a very short bike ride.

No we have not made an appointment yet with the vet.

Glad the kittens are improving.

Love mom