Tuesday, January 14, 2020

COLD


                                                     No more snow but it is very cold.
                                        Our road is always the worst as it does not get cleaned off.

Yesterday, Monday, the roads were in good condition when we drove to the hospital in Delta.  We arrived early and had time to have a snack before my appointment.  This was a nice place for dad to wait.  Everyone treated us with kindness and even came to look for me in the snack area as they could take me in early.  The C.T. Scan was easy and quick.

We were invited to Carol and Panteli's for supper but we were anxious to get home.  Very thoughtful
We were ready for a nap..

I woke up with a nasty headache.  Dad started coming down with a cold in the evening.

At the hospital I remembered the years I had worked for the Women's Auxilery before there was even a hospital.  We opened a small thrift store to raise money.  This group is still going strong.

I am missing my old friends from church and I now realize everyone is keeping in touch by e-mail.  I will have to use my e-mail instead of relying on dad's.

I have a dentist appointment this morning and thankfully I can walk there.

Beginning each day with quiet prayer renews my energy as well as my spirit and soul!

No comments: