Saturday, January 11, 2020

FOUND

Yes we found it had snowed over night.

It looks beautiful but hard to walk in
but Spenser and I made it walking around the Safeway and home.

I had trouble finding my blog again but I finally found it,  Yes maybe time for a new computer.

Dad and I enjoyed a visit from Carol and Pentali and received some advice on our leaking water pipe.  Nothing can be done until the snow is gone.


When they left we turned on the T.V. and both fell asleep.  Dad went up to bed and I did too but could not sleep.  So I sat down at this computer.

As we think over our experience at the hospital clinic we are so thankful for all the help we had.  The drive in with Pentali and the ride home with Sandra.  Dad received very good care and now is in a process to recovery.

For me I find there comes a inner strength when we need it.  Faith is an ongoing process.

We need to be patient and listen to our bodies.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

And more snow this morning. Yuck.

What is leaking, just one of your eavestroughs?

How come there is a hole? I would have thought the skin graft was meant to cover it all.

Off to the shelter at noon to drop off 4 of the 6 kittens, no word on homes for the last 2 yet.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Sandra
There is a big pool of water at the base of our big rock.
It runs out onto the sidewalk.
I am afraid some one will slip

we will get it fixed once the snow has come and gone.
I put the big garbage pail where the water drips off the roof.
It seems better this morning.

I have salt to put on it when it freezes.
Those kittens sure keep you busy!

Quiet day today.

Love mom

Shandel said...

We received 15cm of snow tues and more last night. Also got very very cold. The weather man was not wrong about the deep freeze.