Wednesday, January 29, 2020

NATURE

                                                              A very interesting sky.  Yes those dark clouds do bring on the heavy rain.


We look forward to Tuesday and a visit from Kim.  She feels good helping us .

We phoned Stephen to wish his happy birthday.  He is sounding happy and busy helping his dad.

Rick is clearing out stuff from his house and thinking of moving to White Horse where he has a good job offer.  A big decision.


WE took some stuff to the Salvation Army  because we need to pass on what we are not using.
Dad got a new sweater, Kim says it will be a good Christmas sweater.  Dad is enjoying it now.

I met an old friend from Colebrook at the Store.  She was very active there.  She has not gone to a new church yet.  She will try Crossroads where we have been going.  I worn her about the sound system.  It may be something we need to adjust to and wear our hearing aids.

The music is very lively and inspirational.

I am looking for a spirituality that is healing and renewing.  We all need change.  We live in an area where nature brings dark days but also sunny ones too.  We need both.

Yesterday was sunny and full of promise and happiness with a visit from Kim, today is rainy and dull.

We have to find out who can help us fix the water linking onto our sidewalk.  We will need an expert.

I am reading a book called "What Is The Bible."
I feel it is important to keep learning especially for me when things I use to know seemed to have leaked out of my brain.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

http://swrdrainservice.com/drainage/perimeter-drain-repair/

These guys look like they could handle your water leak problem. Or probably the guy that did something before?

I had a nice drive home with it hardly even being dark yesterday, then back to the pouring rain and pitch black this morning. I am always glad when it is light enough so I do not drive in the dark any more.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Thank you Sandra.
I am unhappy with the water leaking.

Thankfully it should be getting light earlier soon.

Love mom