Monday, January 13, 2020

THOUGHTFUL

A very cold wind on my walk with Spenser.
More snow is falling now.

A good day to stay home except we have to drive to the Delta Hospital for a C.T.Scan
Of course I am feeling better.



Usually I can tell when some one comes into our home when we are gone.  But not yesterday.  I only later noticed the bag of salt the Sandra and Randy left at our outside door.  I should have noticed a light was turned off.

Very thoughtful Family.

My neighbor Amy came over to see how we were doing and when she heard about dad and my test she prayed for us both.

Very thoughtful neighbors.

Dad had coffee ready for when I got back home and was even thinking of going looking for me.

Very thoughtful.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

And how did you CT scan go?

My drive in to work was slow, but pretty good otherwise.

I hope your sidewalk is safe and no one slipping on it.

Sandra

Shandel said...

Hopefully your walks are not too icy. I have fallen a couple times and it's always a big scare. We are sitting at -44 with windchill and apparently the coldest place in the world! Wow! Almost feels like everyone should get a snow day off. Brrrr so dangerous this cold temps. I pray that all beings are safe and warm.