Thursday, January 2, 2020

RESOLUTIONS

Enjoy every sunny day to the fullest.

We are very worried about the fire in Australia.  Hope to hear from Ken soon.

The world seems like a very grim place right now.

Even those who live in a safe country are experiencing a high level of stress.

We worry about things we cannot control but we mostly worry about our loved ones.

My resolution is always the same to think before I talk or act.  

I checked to see if my books were in the book place at the park but they were already gone.  I did pick up a book you may like Sandra the Final Cut by Catherine Coulter.  I am just starting it now.

Resting more means I am reading more.  

We all carry hidden unhappiness or disappointments so it is important we try to be kind to one another.  
I will not get any results until the end of Feb. if I do the appointments through Dr. Nolte.  
I go to a sleep lab and a stress test on a walking machine and an ultra sound.

I will get dad to make a reservation at the hotel now!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Do you have all of your appointments booked then mom?

Hotel room booked?

Had a good chat with Dr Nolte about arthritis, it is in my back now and he just signed up for yoga and suggested I do too.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

I guess working at a desk is not good.

Going for dancing lessons should help.

Love mom