Tuesday, January 14, 2020

MESSY

Yes our sidewalk is very icy.
  • I put the salt on and it is coming in the house on our shoes.  What a mess.
The appointment at the dentist turned out to be a bigger problem than first thought.  Both Bob Patterson and his daughter were looking at it.  I was glad to be back home.

Kim is coming and bringing us some supper which is good.  Dad does not feel like going out and I did not feel like shopping after the dentist.

I was very happy to have a phone call from a friend at church.  I have been feeling neglected. 

My C.T.Scan showed nothing.  That is always good news but I wish there would be some real answers.  It is tiring all this waiting.

Just got a phone call from Kim she is on her way.  She will cheer us up.  I guess everyone is putting on their dancing shoes for the lesson to-night.  I sure wish I could watch!

Dad took Spenser for a short walk but ended up carrying him home.  I think he got some salt inhis paw.  He was happy to be carried home.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

So what was a filling now is a root canal?

DO you have boots for Spencer?

I am thinking there might be less people there tonight as the weather its bad.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

no boots would he keep them on?

Shandel said...

If the boots fit well enough and you tighten them (without hurting his feet) he will keep on. Specially while walking. But sometimes pups just get so annoyed they wont keep them on. Even with the animal safe salt, it can still affect their little feet. I hope he can still enjoy his winter walks.