Thursday, January 16, 2020

DIFFERENCE

Whata difference a day makes.

There is a little sunshine and the snow will be turning to rain.

Spenser was okay with a short walk.

Phone call from a friend asking about dad.

Our friend Joanne dropped by to see if we needed anything from the store.  We asked her to get dad's bread and some eggs.  She came by the first day of snowfall but we were in Delta Hospital.

I think I may walk over later in the day.

I am worried about a little swelling under dad's eye lid.

My biggest worry is that all the test I am getting will show nothing wrong.

I know it is useless to worry but I tend to carry  these thoughts from yesterday on to today.

After a busy morning with the visit of Joanne I need to be quiet and pray with the confidence all will work out!

Faith helps me overcome my doubts and worries.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Dad says you did not get my email, I got other people to email as well, did you not get anyones?

Sandra

beth bennett said...

YES I got all the e-mails.

I thought I replied but I didn't I guess.

I will reply to anyone who sends me an e-mail.

Lovemom

Shandel said...

I am enjoying the emails! I will reply today.