Sunday, January 19, 2020

EXPECTATIONS

I expect by the end of the day the snow will be disappearing.

I expect that we will be attending church to-day.

I will feel like a stranger but I will be welcomed as a new friend.

It is not easy as one gets older to adjust to the unfamiliar.
It will take courage .  It will take a positive mind.  It will be a challenge.
It will be a transformation that promises to be healing and renewing.

I have expectations for a happy celebration at Carol and Panteli's for Hamlet's birthday.

I expect to feel loved .


2 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

It is getting warmer here as well, but I think the snow will be here for a long time. And, of course, I am likely moving to somewhere where the snow and ice will remain even longer!

It is too bad that I will miss Hamlet's birthday party, but it seems there will be a big crowd, so that is good.

I am still recovering from the ordeal of the quick flights back and forth to Toronto, but now I need to get focused on getting prepared to move.

Rick

Sandra said...

Well, I hope some of your expectations were met. It was nice to go visit places where there is no snow, but it is still the North Pole at our house.

Sandra