Saturday, January 18, 2020

HIDDEN

                                          Yes little things hidden by the snow are appearing.

A gray morning with clouds keeping the sun hidden.

Dad and I are both remembering things we had hidden in our subconscious for years.  They just seem to pop to mind.  Wisdom comes from choosing to see what is important to keep alive and what needs to be kept hidden.

Life is a challenge at any age.

I am thankful that I can continue to learn by examining my own soul and especially  choose my own thoughts and attitude towards life.

We are having a quiet day to day.  Todd came and shoveled a bigger path and sprinkled a little salt.

We have such kind neighbors.

Spenser and I walked to the park.

1 comment:

Steady-as-rain said...

Yes, it is great to have good neighbours.

Please be careful in the snow and ice.

Love,

Rick